• Guild Rank - Ghoul: All of the above plus purchasing
the guild tabard.
• Guild Rank – Above Ghoul: Any rank above Ghoul will be given out by officers in the guild as people demonstrate understanding and adherence to the Guild policies outlined here.
• Quests: Help each other on quests. The more everyone goes out of their way to quest together or even to back up and help someone stuck on a quest, the more tightly knit the Guild will be. Everyone will have more fun in the long run and feel more a part of a group of friends who happen to be in a guild instead of a random bunch of people with no connections.
• Instances: It is better if a bunch of the guild members go into an instance versus teaming up with strangers. All of the best items are in an instance and if you are in a group of strangers some jackass might roll on the perfect item for one of our guild members just to sell it in the AH despite cries that they can really use it.
• Bank: The guild bank is available for loans (especially for mounts) to any member of the guild of rank Wight and higher. The amount of the loan will be determined by the officers based on Rank and Level (the trust and ability to pay back). All loans will be listed on the bank webpage so everyone in the Guild knows who owes what and to prevent any perception of misconduct.
• Forums: Use the forums to organize questing, instances, and raids. It can be a very good tool for just about any Guild activity. Also be courteous, friendly, and helpful on the forums just as if it were in the game on channel or otherwise.